Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have relatives arriving from out of state tomorrow, and for the next couple of weeks I shall not be spending much time on the computer. I’d like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

In freedom,
Pioneer (Ron)

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Thanks also Ron...
You have a great and Very Merry Christmas too 8)

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all on Taurusarmed.net. Someone pass the eggnog. :D

·
Registered
579 Posts
Merry Christmas to all !!! And please be safe traveling and enjoy the season!! :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Taurus_9mm said:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all on Taurusarmed.net. Someone pass the eggnog. :D
Merry Christmas everyone and here is the eggnog but I spiked with a little something!!!! : ;)

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Texas-Gun-Man said:
Merry Christmas everyone and here is the eggnog but I spiked it with a little something!!!! : ;)
I thought that was the idea of eggnog. Isn't it always supposed to have a
little something? (LOL) Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum. ;D :mad: ;D

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Taurus_9mm said:
My Aunt Patricia usually ends up passing the eggnog at around 10:00 on
Christmas Eve :puke:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

·
Premium Member
15,932 Posts
Darn, shopping all morning, and forgot the eggnog! :mad: I know I shouldn't drink it, cholesterol, diabetic, but what the heck it is only once a year. :rolleyes:

OH AND A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL!! My sons are coming to town, so I may not be as active next week.

·
Administrator
17,584 Posts
Wishing all of You and Yours a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Blessings and Best Wishes to you and yours in 2008! ;D ;)

·
Registered
339 Posts
And also to those far from home this year:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts