Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go Air Force......flash mob at the Air and Space.....real Christmas music

Starting with a single cellist on the floor of the National Air and Space Museum's "Milestones of Flight" gallery, and swelling to 120 musicians, The U.S. Air Force Band exhilarated museum visitors with its first-ever flash mob. The four-minute performance featured an original arrangement of "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring/Joy to the World," led by the band's commander and conductor, Col. Larry H. Lang. Unsuspecting museum visitors including tourists and school groups were astonished as instrumentalists streamed into the gallery from behind airplanes and space capsules, and vocalists burst into song from the Museum's second floor balcony.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
That was great indeed. That was the largest group of E-7 and E-8's I have ever seen in a gathering of Air Force personnel. I guess the AF Band promotes faster than the other job rates.?:) Great post, thanks!

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Aim High baby! ;)

·
Registered
12,088 Posts
I love these flash mob vids! Thanks for the share

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Go Air Force......flash mob at the Air and Space.....real Christmas music

Starting with a single cellist on the floor of the National Air and Space Museum's "Milestones of Flight" gallery, and swelling to 120 musicians, The U.S. Air Force Band exhilarated museum visitors with its first-ever flash mob. The four-minute performance featured an original arrangement of "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring/Joy to the World," led by the band's commander and conductor, Col. Larry H. Lang. Unsuspecting museum visitors including tourists and school groups were astonished as instrumentalists streamed into the gallery from behind airplanes and space capsules, and vocalists burst into song from the Museum's second floor balcony.
Thank you for officially and unequivocally kicking off the Spirit of Christmas in my heart.

There is hope, indeed, for the future of our nation!

Aim High!

·
Super Moderator
40,507 Posts
I love these musical flash mobs, I am trying to get my local school band to do one as part of their fund raising they do.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Merry Christmas to everyone.....

Santa's wreck.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts