Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little noticed (by the media) story from Portland, OR. After a couple of weeks it was finally reported today by the local FOX affiliate.

News story and video link; http://www.kptv.com/news/16412289/detail.html

A couple of weeks ago the Barak Hussein Obama campaign conducted a rally / group orgasm at a city park that sits on the edge of the Willamette River in Portland. Obama hiz-self was here, giving his standard stump speech about change, yadda, yadda. There were about 75,000 drooling, brain washed Obama Kool-Aid drinkers in attendance. The Oregon primary election took place 3 days later, which of course in the People's Republic of Portland, he won handily.

I have no reason to believe that Barak Hussein Obama personally had any hand in the decision, but someone on his local committee needed a place to put the obligatory porta-pottys for a crowd that size. The park is fairly large, with surrounding streets and lots. Where did they decide to put the crappers? Right smack-dab in the middle of the Portland Police Memorial, honoring officers who have fallen in the line of duty! http://www.portlandpolicemuseum.com/museum_004.htm

We in the law enforcement community and some in the public are outraged, and have lodged complaints high and low, including the local media and with the Obama campaign. Until this morning, the response has been non-existent. This morning channel 12 "broke" the story. There has been no response from the Obama campaign.

While there is no reason to believe Barak Hussein Obama knew what was happening, it is the mind-set of his followers which reflects the tone set by their leader.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
It is a shame that they would do this. That is like going to DC and placing them in the middle of the Vietnam Memorial. If this is what we can expect from his followers God help us.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
............UPDATE............

The Barak Hussein Obama campaign has offered an apology for their poor judgement. They explained they were simply looking for a level place to put the porta-pottys for their disabled Kool-aid drinkers. I guess they must have missed the other level places in the area. I'm not sure I buy it, but there it is.

I'm told the national media has begun picking up the story.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
that disturbs me...
C'mon.... :mad:

God help us this election...I am so tired of him and his stuff.. :deadhorse:

Toilet's in a memorial :mad: :guns:

·
Registered
299 Posts
AND... What's this I hear about an Oregan Obama rally opening with the Soviet national anthem?????

·
Super Moderator
21,440 Posts
Please i can't take to much more of this America hater I just scratch my head at some of his stuff and the excusess that he has wouldn't get by a fourth grade teacher.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
That is messed up, someone made a serious mistake.

Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by "Kool-aid drinkers (I'm guessing it means somehting other than people who enjoy a sugary fruit punch)?

·
Premium Member
15,932 Posts
There were about 75,000 drooling, brain washed Obama Kool-Aid drinkers in attendance.

Yep! I seem to remember that some really good BS guy, fed the KoolAide to a bunch of people he moved to South America, and killed em all! Is this what we are looking forward to if he wins!!!????????????????

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chef said:
AND... What's this I hear about an Oregan Obama rally opening with the Soviet national anthem?????
This is the first I've heard of that. I can neither confirm, nor deny the story.

·
Super Moderator
21,440 Posts
I've heard the term Kool-Aid drinkers before and always assumed it was in reference to Jim Jones
and his cult in south America.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
45 Forever said:
I've heard the term Kool-Aid drinkers before and always assumed it was in reference to Jim Jones
and his cult in south America.
That's what I think of too. :drool:

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
paulrabe78 said:
That's what I think of too. :drool:
Thats the first thing that comes to my mind as well, but I just wanted to make sure I wasnt missing something there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts