Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think it might be a help to some people to have access to those who live in your home state... to maybe get together..trade items... group shoot... etc...

Column listing persons city, state would be helpful

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
That is personal information which some members do not want divulged. As you have listed your city and state in your profile so can any other member if they choose to.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know its a PERSONNAL thing... but would be nice to know where those that DO post that information are from in a easier format to find... thats all.. NOT trying to force anyone to do anything they feel uncomfortable with...

·
Registered
339 Posts
Just do a post and set up a get together and see if folks from your area want to attend.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
schr8er2000 said:
I know its a PERSONNAL thing... but would be nice to know where those that DO post that information are from in a easier format to find... thats all.. NOT trying to force anyone to do anything they feel uncomfortable with...
Ok...ok....no need to use the Caps lock on me....geez. :( You should've made that clear in your original post.

But as grouchy hippo stated the easiest way is to go into the Lounge and create a post asking if there are other members who live in your vicinity.

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
There is not a way that I'm aware of to include that in a member list at this time.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry about the caps... did not mean to offend you or shout.... sorry

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
No need to apologize....I guess Flyer answered your question.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
O.K.,,, thanks... just an idea thats all....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts