Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152409165407282

Attached is a video taken from a cell phone showing how Michael Brown treats a senior black male. The 300 lb. young man is the same Michael Brown who attempted to take a gun away from a police officer and paid with his life.

·
Registered
429 Posts
A pack of REAL MEN there...see how easy it was for them to knock that older man around? Yep - REAL MEN. \end sarcasm

·
Registered
538 Posts
It was only a matter of time before he picked on the wrong person, whether it was a cop, a concealed carry holder, or a fellow thug, who refused to just take a beating. He got what he deserved.

·
Super Moderator
35,078 Posts
God made some men big and some men small, but Sam Colt made all men equal.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Not the same Michael Brown...a scumbag, yes...but not the guy who was shot in Ferguson.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Same or not, he needs to go down for good. I have no use for butt heads like that, no matter what race they are.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Again: not the same Michael Brown of Ferguson. But, whoever this thug was he deserved one to the head.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
I think that video has been discredited. I had shared it and took it down. Still, its a terrible way to treat somebody, anybody.

·
Registered
12,088 Posts
It's because there are folks with 34 homes overlooking the ocean. They should give more to the government for free college and chit like that.... (sorry, that's what a libtard at work told me yesterday)

·
Registered
14,803 Posts
People like that need to become productive members of society... as fertilizer.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
I'll keep quiet before I get another vacation.:rolleyes:

Reactions: sandman 11

·
Supporting Moderator
5,350 Posts
Whats the issue, he will be a productive member of society
someday, probably when he screws with the wrong person
and life ends for him. Then you can put him in the ground with
his ass sticking up and use it as a bike rack...........

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I always remember an interview given by Dan Blocker of Bonanza fame. He said that his daddy pulled him aside one day and told him that sure he was big, strong boy and there was no doubt that he could look after himself but his starting fights had to stop because one day he was going to pick a fight with a little, weedy guy with a gun. He said that he thought about it and realized that his ol' daddy just gave him some good advice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts