Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So guys.. let's hear it for our canine companions. What dog or dogs do you have?

Here's mine. 11 years old now, Black Labrador called Jackson (coz that's where our MS friends are from)

DOG.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,654 Posts
This is not my dog, but my daughter's. He lived with us while she was in school and also for the past few years while she has been living with us. His name is "Weeden" (if you're an OK State football fan, you'll understand). If she's not around, he's my constant companion and my best buddy. He's shown here doing his favorite activity...asleep basking in the sun.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
I'm without right now. I have put off pets and a steady girlfriend for the last five years as I have been on a banana peal passing blood clots. Every six months or so pass one to the lung or my right leg blows up. The pills they give me don't work. Warfin, xarelto, Eliquis... I do injectablehiparin mostly but I can't do it all the time. So a pill for a few weeks a injections for a few weeks. I have had no issues for a year now so I'm looking for a dog now. Or a looking woman with a boat. Ok , ok, a woman with a good looking boat!

·
Super Moderator
40,412 Posts

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Oscar the dappled Doxie. Helping to keep me and the wife sane during this lock down. At least when he's not driving us crazy...

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Another Ruby.

View attachment 459727

Lab rescue Beagle. Buggers cut her vocal cords.
We had a former show Beagle that got its vocal cords cut. The dog and I used to play I'm the kitchen and she'd get to trying to bark and she would try so hard she'd pass gas. She sounded like this.
Waka waka grrr waka waka grrrrrrr ptht. Over and over. She would get mad at us and keep on doing it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
P1000088.jpeg

"Jennifer- Are you supposed to be on that chair?"

·
Super Moderator
35,554 Posts
Cooper can can.jpg

Cooper with one of his favorite things, a cat food can that needed cleaning for recycle. He was a rescue from a kill shelter via a foster who wanted to keep him but found he was dog aggressive with her shepherd.

Here's his predecessor who we got from a shelter who had been staked out on a farm and abused and starved. He was with us 8 years and came down with bladder cancer. Best dog ever.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,956 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Another American Bulldog, The Bonnie Beast. She was dumped at a shelter about six months old, adopted and returned three times, and marked as not being good with children because she didn’t come with an off button. We got her about five years ago and she’s been a fantastic companion. The funny thing is, she’s the one dog we were told to never leave loose while we weren’t home, and she turns out to be the only one we can trust out while we’re away.
6B43E45F-A4D3-404D-B6C3-0CCBACB7132B.jpeg

·
Registered
334 Posts
She knows how to do the ‘I’m adorable’ thing too.

E90F1B2E-A926-45C9-B3E9-329F237872F2.jpeg

1 - 20 of 79 Posts