Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in a long McDonald’s drive-through this morning and the young lady behind me leaned on her horn because I was taking too long to place my order.

“Take the high road,” I thought to myself. So when I got to the first window I paid for her order along with my own.

The cashier must have told her what I'd done, because as we moved up she leaned out her window and waved to me and mouthed "Thank you.", obviously embarrassed that I had repaid her rudeness with a kindness.

When I got to the second window I showed them both receipts and took her food too.

Now she has to go back to the end of the line and start all over.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I was in a long McDonald’s drive-through this morning and the young lady behind me leaned on her horn because I was taking too long to place my order.

“Take the high road,” I thought to myself. So when I got to the first window I paid for her order along with my own.

The cashier must have told her what I'd done, because as we moved up she leaned out her window and waved to me and mouthed "Thank you.", obviously embarrassed that I had repaid her rudeness with a kindness.

When I got to the second window I showed them both receipts and took her food too.

Now she has to go back to the end of the line and start all over.
Hahahahaha! I wish I'd thought of that in the Starbucks line this am.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
40,396 Posts
Okay now that was funny, wrong, but funny.

·
Registered
31,697 Posts
Good thing you had a head start getting away. You best hope you never see her in your rear view mirror anywhere....all that stuff you hear about a woman scorned is very true! :)

·
Premium Member
3,636 Posts
So YOU'RE the guy that won't step up to the plate!

I used to have a co-worker that would stand in line at McDonalds and once he got to the counter, he'd look up and study the menu to determine what he wanted. I'm sorry, but if you're at McDonalds and don't know what you want before you walk in the door, you've got bigger problems than the driver behind you honking.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Karen probably got her order for free after she threw a fit when her food was not there.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
revenge is best served cold, that was a quick and frosty drive tru service.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Now that right there is FUNNY!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts