Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes he was as I believe a lot of our city leaders. Life is good.

·
10,379 Posts
Yeah, I'm glad he was carrying and able to protect himself. Although it appears he was more protecting his property. Too bad he doesn't believe the same self defense rights extend to us common citizens...he's a Bloomberg Mayor.

Mayors Against Illegal Guns - Coalition Members

·
Registered
34,138 Posts
By the looks of Mr. James Harvey Wilkerson, I'd say the arresting officers were offering him a bit of attitude adjustment!

·
Registered
2,353 Posts

·
Registered
4,398 Posts
Sam Jones is a wimp. Most of the people in Mobile think he is a joke...and he is.

This is a black mayor who tried to put a curfew on people 20 and under and make it unlawful to wear baggy pants. The problem is with young black teens, almost always. So he wants to keep the young white folk at home at night with the curfew. Why don't he just jail the trouble makers, and leave the law abiding citizens alone.

Now he catches a delusional wino in his garage and the local news makes him out to be a hero.

Edit: Sorry jbtty, not meaning to bash your post, just want folks to know that this guy is not what he seems.

Edit 2: Now the news questions if Sam Jones had a permit???
http://blog.al.com/live/2011/12/does_mayor_sam_jones_have_a_pi.html#incart_mce

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
The mayors a Hypocrite.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I agree I don't like a lot of what Sam has pushed throught. The curfew messed up a class my kid was taking at school which allowed them to leave campus. He is trying to push a penny sales tax now.

I still give him a thumbs up for carrying. That I give to any one legally carrying (which Sam was) and used it right.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I still give him a thumbs up for carrying. That I give to any one legally carrying (which Sam was) and used it right.
Yep, a thumbs up from me, too.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
I will give him a thumbs up for carrying also, I just wish we could live in a country where all citizens were afforded the same rights as our privileged leaders.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts