Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife has been thinking about getting her permit for sometime now,so I took her out and gave her first lesson with a hand gun today.I let her shoot my m380 and she really loved it,but of course I've been pushing for this for a while now.Bad part is now she wants my gun,good part she is seriously wanting to get her permit,other good part I get to go back to the GS to find me another.What we sacrifice to keep our better halves happy.

Tha was a joke of course since most of us look for a reason to purchase a new gun.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
My wife took my PT738 away from me, so I bought a Ruger LCP; then she eventually took that one away from me...so I bought a Smith and Wesson Bodyguard .380 and, you guessed it...she now has custody of it!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Whats more important than keeping them happy and buying guns?Not much that I've found,like they say when mamma aint happy nobody's happy.
That's a good lesson to learn.

Oh, by the way, she now has her eye on my PT740 Slim! :icon_ cry:

Reactions: whodog

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
You got off easy this time. My wife took my brand new just out of the box Remington 1911 R1. I'm still looking for a replacement..:) For the pistol..:)

·
Registered
29,765 Posts
Nice my wife and i share 1911's. It's nice to share! :D

·
Super Moderator
17,704 Posts
I wish my wife was wanting a Pt740. She's eyeing an Sti Elektra right now, way out of my price range.
but is it out of her price range?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Any excuse to buy another gun is a good one...:D
A-man brother I think I'll see how many more of my guns she might want to steal.As far as ammo goes our checks are direct deposited in a joint bank account so TRULY whats hers is hers and whats mine is hers.I dont mind though she works hard and I still get a new gun.She has always been a big help to me,we wouldnt have near as much if she didnt help.People say you cant get by on one salary anymore,but truth is you can,but you just have to live on what you have ,not what everyone else has.We did it when the kids were little,but things got a lot easier when she went back to work.I have a pretty good wife ,so I dont mind her stealing my guns.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts