Registered
1,912 Posts
Nicely done!

Looks like a handy set-up!

Reactions: sandman 11

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Winchester 97 SN check gives the production date of 1911 works perfectly and I use it regularly in CAS or Wild Bunch.

Winchester 1897.JPG

·
Administrator
35,632 Posts
I have a Mav 88 as well, it came with a 28'' barrel as well. Mine currently has a pistol grip on it and is my trunk gun, but I really like your setup. Do you mind saying how much that kit cost?

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a Mav 88 as well, it came with a 28'' barrel as well. Mine currently has a pistol grip on it and is my trunk gun, but I really like your setup. Do you mind saying how much that kit cost?
The adjustable stock I got on eBay $39 and the magpul moe I had. the moe is a commercial stock

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Bought a Mav 88 last year and it has been a lot of fun. Tore it down after some sporting clays and polished all the moving parts and it is as slick and smooth as fine oiled leather. Shoots real good too! Too bad I don't! :'(

But like my old rifle coach used to say: It isn't the gun, son, it's the jerk on the trigger. :D

Reactions: Czechbikr

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
My Mav 88 is at the top of this group pic of my shotguns. I've done nothing to it except a sling. I've put a couple of boxes of ammo through it to check how it patterns. I'll probably only use it as a SD shotgun leaned in the corner of the bedroom. It seems to be well made for the price...... but its not a Model 12

·
Super Moderator
37,639 Posts
20171115_211119_resized.jpg

Here's mine with the heat shield...not many shells through it yet, but took it to the range after a fluff and buff. Sweet gun and a great deal.

·
Super Moderator
37,639 Posts
Reactions: sandman 11
1 - 17 of 17 Posts