Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I guess I will post my other ones, the synthetic stock recieved the DIP trigger guard and wide trigger and extended charge handle. The synthetic stock I think is the most accurate, it weights between 4.5 and 5 pounds and has 4.5 lbs trigger pull which good for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
576 Posts
I only have one, but understand your addiction. Mine's only a couple years old and came with the Beech stock, SS receiver and barrel. I put a silver Simmons rimfire scope and rings on it. It has been very reliable and I really enjoy plinking with it. Thanks for the pictures and have fun and be safe.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Get em while you can before they dry up. Twenty years ago, I was collecting old Mossberg .22 rifles. You could pretty much buy anything available (walnut stock, target sights, eic.) for $50-$60, or even free with another gun. Prices are 3-4 times that much today. Sometimes more.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Get em while you can before they dry up. Twenty years ago, I was collecting old Mossberg .22 rifles. You could pretty much buy anything available (walnut stock, target sights, eic.) for $50-$60, or even free with another gun. Prices are 3-4 times that much today. Sometimes more.
Last fall I passed on 2 Marlins that where like un fired new. They where 150 and 130, I should have bought 1. After the first of the year 22s around here are crazy priced. I bought a stainless and paid more for it, they do not come up for sale at all. 4 of mine are the 22 inch barrel, love em

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I only have one, but understand your addiction. Mine's only a couple years old and came with the Beech stock, SS receiver and barrel. I put a silver Simmons rimfire scope and rings on it. It has been very reliable and I really enjoy plinking with it. Thanks for the pictures and have fun and be safe.
The main reason for buying them is the 22 inch barrel, next one I need is a Marlin bolt 22 with tube feed. They are rare to find used. I have a model 25 22 bolt gun with mag, it has the stickers still on the stock.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I have not experienced a more fun gun to shoot than the model 60. Large capacity, easy to reload and economical rimfire ammo to digest.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts