Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ManVenture Outpost - The Great Outdoors for Less!

Anyone ever order anything form this place? They seem to have great prices and have a lot of stuff that I want. It seems like one of those too good to be true type of things. There's always a catch. I'm afraid it may one of those places that changes their name every now and then when people get wise that they're a rip-off.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
I'm also intrested in opinions. They have good prices on PT92 and PT911 mags.

·
Super Moderator
21,440 Posts
I just looked over the site and have to say they have great prices. I have never heard of them so some research would be needed to do business with them. IMO

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have bought magazines from them on three different occasions and their service was excellant.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Prices are ok and I did do some serious looky-see's. Most of them you have to "request a price quote" with your email. One thing that sticks out on my searches was a Aimpoint 11830 Micro T-1 there at Manventure. $607.39 there. Overstock had them for $570.95 and Dvor had it for $525.00.

I just used Dvor to buy some Meprolight Nightsights for my XD9 SC for $69.00.

Best thing to do is compare and compare.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
I've looked at their site, and agree with what's been said. Never bought from them.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For some reason their name has been coming up a lot in online searches I've been doing. I have found two or three products there for about $10-20 less than the average prices I've been seeing. It seems like the people that have used them have had good service. If I see something too good to pass up from there, I'll give them a try. Thanks again for the feedback.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
I bought Taurus mags from them a few times last year and the transactions were great. I would definitely buy from them again.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I TRIED to buy some grips from them, months ago. I do all such transactions by mail (I've already been through one identity theft nightmare - not going through that again). My order/ payment was returned by the USPS, with some cryptic message that they don't have a "deliverable address". I don't know what the heck that means.....but it put me off from doing any business with them in future.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have ordered twice now from Slim's Tactical, which is billed and invoiced as "manventureoutpost.com, llc". Great prices on stuff they have in stock - kinda' spotty there - and delivery is quick with reasonable shipping.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts