Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
That's a sure-fire way to get attention. Unfortunately, I doubt that he'll ever get to even see his children other than through a prison window.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
It is a shame that his kids were taken away, however bring a firearm into the picture just to get someone to listen is never the proper way of settling business. As stated above he will be lucky if he ever sees his kids without bars again. I am just glad that there wasn't anyone hurt.

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
It's a sad day when children are taken away in general, i couldn't even fathom where my mind might be should mine be taken away. However, toting a shotgun into a house of worship doesn't bode well for receiving visitation rights. On one hand, i feel for the guy. But on the other hand, he deserves whatever punishment he gets for being stupid.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I always joke with the folks at church that I want a new shotgun, but this is definitely not what I had in mind to show it to them! :D This Jesse fella sounds like he has a screw or two loose. Sad situation though....

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I'm not trying to be "cute" here...but that article has all the earmarks of being written by an elementary school aged child.

Reactions: Divebum

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
I'm not trying to be "cute" here...but that article has all the earmarks of being written by an elementary school aged child.
Yeah, it did just ooze middle school news reporter when you read it. Especially the moment of 'deja vu' at the end of it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts