1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
24,496 Posts
Sounds like he had some sort of grudge going on.

·
8,320 Posts
Well for once I can say this guy had a lot of guns, they all looked pretty new, and had lots of unopened mags. I think this fellow may have been driven by the bad cop news and wanted to shoot something up.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I'm thinking there's going to be a sizable protest over this matter. The overfunded Spanish Fort PD shot this dude with a taser. Obviously a racist response. They could have offered him a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates and everybody would have left as friends. That's what the social workers who will be replacing the cops will do. I wonder if he was a member of the Bass Pro Rewards Club. Maybe they could have negotiated a deal where he would get extra points if he stopped at one box of shells. We got to start thinking outside the box. I guess (like me) he wasn't a fan of Dick's.

·
Premium Member
12,495 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
I'm thinking there's going to be a sizable protest over this matter. The overfunded Spanish Fort PD shot this dude with a taser. Obviously a racist response. They could have offered him a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates and everybody would have left as friends. That's what the social workers who will be replacing the cops will do. I wonder if he was a member of the Bass Pro Rewards Club. Maybe they could have negotiated a deal where he would get extra points if he stopped at one box of shells. We got to start thinking outside the box. I guess (like me) he wasn't a fan of Dick's.
LOL Now that's funny as Spanish Fort has like four police cars. I know this store.
Why did he park and do this on the hidden , hard to find, low to no foot traffic side of bass pro? The other two sides have large parking lots, Heavy foot traffic, all the major windows and doors. This was the service bays for boats. Like the automotive at Walmart.
He had his girlfriend giving him fresh magazines. She was arrested with him. This is just not adding up. More going on than whats on the surface. Heavily armed with $10,000+ neew guns and ammo but doesn't have a clue how to use them. Teamed up with help but gets tazed. This smells.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
LOL, his girlfriend had to be nuts to help him

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'm really surprised the news outlets are posting pics of the shooter and actually naming his race in the articles. Lately, they all bend over backwards to not mention the bad guy's race, unless it fits the far Left story line. In fact, the reporting I've seen on this so far is shockingly free of the now-standard practice of twisting (or simply ignoring) the facts to fit the monologue. Of course, I've only seen reports from minor media outlets. I imagine this won't even be reported by the big boys, since it doesn't fit the "cop bad; business bad; oppressed hero good" fairy tale.

·
Registered
14,584 Posts
His last words before they stuffed him in the squad car "They said they had primers IN STOCK".

·
Registered
36,017 Posts
Way to much over response by the police!
I mean really 1-2 Social Workers could have put this to rest very, very easily in my opinion!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts