Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It explains soooooo much.

Today we were in the living room discussing the landscaping we are doing. She said something about a project she wanted to do. We were looking out the front window. Our house faces due north.

She points to the side of the house to our right and says "there,on the south side of the house".

"Dear," I try to say gently, "our house faces due north. "That" direction is east."

She tells me I am wrong and proceeds to demonstrate by pointing and saying "north" the turning to the right and saying "south", turning again "east" and one more time( correctly) "west". "See," she says,"I know the ocean is that way(pointing west) and you say"that"is north, so the other two are south (pointing east) and east(pointing south)".

Yes, like I said, "it explains soooooo much.

·
Registered
16,953 Posts
My wife and I were taking a trip in the motorhome and I asked her to get the map and see how far we had left to go.
After she finally found where we had started and where we were going, she said, "Oh about 2 inches".

View attachment 111839

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Sounds like she needs a nice new compass for Christmas (or Channukah)! :D :D

·
Supporting SuperModerator
14,873 Posts
Yes, they are directionally challenged.

Ohh the tales I will not tell.

·
Super Moderator
17,621 Posts
Our daughter called me one day after leaving our house when we lived in Knoxville, TN. She was supposed to head north to go to her friend's lake house. I get the call...."Hey Dad...should I be in North Carolina?"

Uh, no. Turn around.

Might want to install the compass app on your wife's phone.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts

·
Banned
5,006 Posts
I love chicks.

I love the way they smell. I love their flashing eyes.I love their curves, their sense of fashion, their makeup, when they wear tight sweaters.

MMMMMMmmmm.

What were we saying?

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts

·
Banned
15,276 Posts

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Oh boy, I can relate to this. My wife has gotten us so turned around before because she has no sense of direction. One time we were wanting to go to upper middle TN (just west of Crossville for anyone that knows the state) and she drove us to Georgia! ... Tried correcting her twice but she didn't want to hear it because I "was making her look stupid in front of her friend"

Luckily it is safe to laugh about it now!

Creek

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
And here I thought they were were supposed to be able to ask for directions. ;)

My wife is from Iowa. She took map reading and got an A.

Reactions: CreekFisher

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
She didn't need to stop for directions because she had "been there before" ... Turns out she had not been there. Haha

Creek

Reactions: ISSMER

·
Registered
19,168 Posts
This code will never be broken..Never.......:D

·
Super Moderator
17,621 Posts

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
My wife is exceptionally intelligent. In fact, she's so smart that she's never wrong. Seriously, all you have to do is ask her and will tell you; she's never wrong.:D

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
My wife is solid with directions. Me on the other hand..... Well I am good with a map and a compass. Hate GPS though. With GPS if it is ever wrong and from time to time it is, I then have NO idea where I am out. LOL

1 - 20 of 38 Posts