Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"..Chinese virologist claims she has proof COVID-19 was made in Wuhan lab ......... A Chinese virologist who has reportedly been in hiding over fear for her safety has stepped out into the public eye again to make the explosive claim that she has scientific evidence to prove that COVID-19 was human-made in a lab in China..".

https://nypost.com/2020/09/11/chinese-virologist-says-she-has-proof-covid-19-was-made-in-wuhan-lab/

Oh yes, and she has been 'banned' from Twitter ........ surprise, surprise.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Of course it was man made. Humans are the only species that excels at killing their own. We've perfected so many ways. Not many of them are quick and painless mind you.

·
Super Moderator
35,518 Posts
I saw her on Tucker Carlson over a week ago and my first thought was that she should be at Langley being debriefed and examined carefully for her story and evidence.

The origin may still be questionable, but the calculated move of the Communist Chinese to hide the evidence of person to person spread until they had completed the Lunar New Year celebration and the subsequent of infected persons across the world was accomplished. In the meantime they used that period well in sucking up inventories of PPE and equipment from the other nations so that they were in better shape and created a market for their profiteering on sales of their gear after the pandemic was rampant.

The Communists were so incensed at being brought to heel by Trump ending their trade monopoly that they sought a means to destroy the USA economy primarily and the rest of the globe was just collateral damage. They will have an economic rebound better than free nations since they can just order their serfs back to work and the illness and death be damned.

The fact that this is not more evident to most people is astounding to me.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Sad thing is if her secure location is within China and they got wind of her video conference....she is good as dead. An amateur hacker can track where a connection comes from, our government can as well. The Communist Chinese most certainly can and have no issues with the legality we do.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sad thing is if her secure location is within China and they got wind of her video conference....she is good as dead. An amateur hacker can track where a connection comes from, our government can as well. The Communist Chinese most certainly can and have no issues with the legality we do.
Piece says she's in the U.S..

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The fact that this is not more evident to most people is astounding to me.
It probably would be 'if' they heard about it. ...... They haven't.

·
Super Moderator
35,518 Posts
Piece says she's in the U.S..
My BIL escaped from Communist China around 40 years ago when his Dad and Mom figured out a way to travel to Hong Kong and then on to the USA. They were in the medical field in China and as such were valuable assets to the commies.

Their friends who were left behind were persecuted, probably to this day if they are still alive, by being forced out of elevated positions and into menial jobs and salaries.

I feel bad for the people that this woman left behind. She is brave...they are braver.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Personally I don't put much stock in the idea of covid being man-made. There's a historical pattern of naturally-occurring outbreaks and pandemics going way back to the Roman Empire. Imho, she's trying to play this into a cash cow for her, maybe even write a book. But the Chinese are to be faulted for downplaying covid early on, and that was done for domestic consumption. Politics often demands playing to "infallibility" so leaders do not have to face difficult questions from their own people. And the Chinese Reds do their absolute best to be infallible. There is no such thing as human infallibility. We are all sinners.

·
Registered
31,693 Posts
I have no doubts the Chinese identified and embellished the virus in their American bought and paid for lab.

Also, even Trump does not seem to want to prove it so, as that would be an act of war. Trump does not want war, particularly with a Super Power.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I asked this question a while back to a scientist working with covid-19 and his answer was that there was no evidence that it was man made, and all scientific evidence points to it not being man made. This is NOT the same as saying it came from a Chinese laboratory that collected the sample in nature and it negligently got out of the facility. There is a lot of evidence that the particular facility in question has had some issues in the past.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I asked this question a while back to a scientist working with covid-19 and his answer was that there was no evidence that it was man made, and all scientific evidence points to it not being man made. This is NOT the same as saying it came from a Chinese laboratory that collected the sample in nature and it negligently got out of the facility. There is a lot of evidence that the particular facility in question has had some issues in the past.
Not so sure which 'scientist's' in THIS country you can even trust:

"..China’s Lavish Funds Lured U.S. Scientists. What Did It Get in Return? ............ Leaving a tenured position at the University of South Florida, he relocated to Tianjin University in China, where he was awarded a grant through a Chinese recruitment program, Thousand Talents ........ He wasn’t alone: Colleagues in Tianjin’s chemistry department had given up tenured positions at the University of California, San Diego, and Texas A&M, among other prestigious institutions, attracted by China’s readily available funding..".

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/06/us/chinas-lavish-funds-lured-us-scientists-what-did-it-get-in-return.html

Don't bite the hand that feeds you? ........ Ching, ching?

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Also, even Trump does not seem to want to prove it so, as that would be an act of war.
I have heard him numerous times blaming the CCP for the spread, and calling for economic payback for the damages. ...... Did he claim they 'created it'? ..... No, not yet anyway, but it doesn't sound like he is trying to pussy foot around the issue with them.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Does anyone think it’s just a coincidence this virus ‘got out’ at just the right time for it to be spread around the world by travel associated with the Chinese New Year?

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Not so sure which 'scientist's' in THIS country you can even trust:

"..China’s Lavish Funds Lured U.S. Scientists. What Did It Get in Return? ............ Leaving a tenured position at the University of South Florida, he relocated to Tianjin University in China, where he was awarded a grant through a Chinese recruitment program, Thousand Talents ........ He wasn’t alone: Colleagues in Tianjin’s chemistry department had given up tenured positions at the University of California, San Diego, and Texas A&M, among other prestigious institutions, attracted by China’s readily available funding..".

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/06/us/chinas-lavish-funds-lured-us-scientists-what-did-it-get-in-return.html

Don't bite the hand that feeds you? ........ Ching, ching?
IDK about others but this particular scientist that I talked to works for a US company, and definitely no fan of the Communist Chinese government. I don't doubt however they would like him to be working for them, since he is an award winning scientist in the pharmaceutical field. He's already got a lot of money from his previous work so I doubt they could throw a figure at him that would cause him to go to China and work for them.

·
Registered
27,098 Posts
If I claim to have proof that Nancy Pelosi is a robot placed by the Illuminati to destroy the United States, is that claim evidence of it's truth?

As hard as it might be to believe in this particular case (I mean the one about Nancy), the answer is "no".

Claims are not (or should not) even be news. It is so easy to let confirmation bias control our belief in some very silly things.

·
Registered
16,853 Posts
If I claim to have proof that Nancy Pelosi is a robot placed by the Illuminati to destroy the United States, is that claim evidence of it's truth?

As hard as it might be to believe in this particular case (I mean the one about Nancy), the answer is "no".

Claims are not (or should not) even be news. It is so easy to let confirmation bias control our belief in some very silly things.

And a quiet voice of sanity permeates the deafening sound of a world that has lost it's mind.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Indeed, but until the 'proof' is provided, it makes for discussion.

And as for the 'proof' itself, once, and if, made available, 'who' would YOU believe as to it's legitimacy or fraud? ...... The CDC? ..... The 'scientific community? ..... The DOJ? ..... Your good buddy who is a virologist? ....... The New York Times? ....... Please, let me know 'who' or 'what' will give the seal of approval to make it 'news' worthy or not to you.

I need to know so as to not be so easily misled.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Reactions: WoodyUSSLUCE

·
Registered
13 Posts
Somehow the news may seem real and intriguing. A lot were being silenced into this and that is what is questionable. I saw 2 documentary videos related to this, and it will make you think if it is really a natural disease outbreak.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
This bat virus was known and studied by many countries including the United States. It has been known for decades that the best bio weapon is one that does not kill as much as it is contagious and keep you off the battle field and or shuts you down.
From all the Sci Fi books and movies that emulate these ideas and scenarios, the germ/virus needs a failsafe.

Andromeda has mutated to a non infectious form.

​601 601 601 601 601[SUB][/SUB]

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts