Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Karma is something but I can't say what it is here. :rolleyes:

https://www.whio.com/news/national/...-wall-high-school-gym/hj5YxvM5hbdjL2o20j8IRM/

Police: Texas man armed with rifle arrested after getting trapped in wall of high school gym
Wise County Sheriff Lane Akin said Fox was seen walking across campus. While classes have not started at the Texas school, teachers, band members and high school football players were on the premises, KDFW reported.

The school was placed on lockdown. Authorities on the scene initially could not find Fox, but after noticing a ceiling tile was disturbed near the gym they began to search the crawl space, KXAS reported. After a six-hour search, Akin said officers found Fox wedged between two concrete walls in the locker room near the gym, the Wise County Messenger reported. Authorities used power tools to remove Fox from the wall, according to KXAS.

The Sheriff’s Office said they believe Fox crawled through the ceiling and fell, KDFW reported.

"He slipped between the walls,” Akin told the Messenger. “He’s in custody.”

·
Super Moderator
17,703 Posts
<<<<<<<<< that's one crazy looking guy

Arrested and held on a mental health warrant, felon in possession of a firearm, and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon ('cause it was a school). He'll be gone a while.

·
Registered
36,297 Posts
<<<<<<<<< that's one crazy looking guy

Arrested and held on a mental health warrant, felon in possession of a firearm, and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon ('cause it was a school). He'll be gone a while.
NOW-NOW-NOW
the guy was just trying to get his life back together, he was likely going to school so he could get a better job and support his wives and 14 children, he really is a nice guy his mom and wives say!!!

Reactions: SCHIZOID

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
That must have been a traumatic experience for him, getting trapped between those concrete walls, all alone in the dark...

It would be a real shame if he were to act up, then get thrown in solitary confinement, especially if the guards were to forget that they put him there, which tends to happen an awful lot given their many responsibilities and busy schedules.

·
Registered
14,794 Posts
interrogate the living bejesus out of him. There's way too many people getting crazy lately almost as if commanded.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
I wonder if he was pre-staging his rifle in the school before the fall session began in order to use at a later date when the school was full of kids??

Reactions: olfarhors

·
Registered
36,297 Posts
That must have been a traumatic experience for him, getting trapped between those concrete walls, all alone in the dark...

It would be a real shame if he were to act up, then get thrown in solitary confinement, especially if the guards were to forget that they put him there, which tends to happen an awful lot given their many responsibilities and busy schedules.

He-He-He , I was called out (by I it means my truck and crew) twice to get robbers out of chimneys in commercial (Bars) buildings where they tried to shimmy down the chimney to rob the place to only either fall or reach the bottom and realize what a Damper was!
In one case it was fall and after a while the fireplace that was under the chimney (again a large round open fire type pit in a lounge) kicked on, the guy was screaming at the top of his lungs when we got there (called by the police) and was red as a lobster upon removal!---GriiiiN.

·
Registered
141 Posts
He-He-He , I was called out (by I it means my truck and crew) twice to get robbers out of chimneys in commercial (Bars) buildings where they tried to shimmy down the chimney to rob the place to only either fall or reach the bottom and realize what a Damper was!
But... But... Santa Clause does it all the time!!!

Reactions: olfarhors

·
Registered
36,297 Posts
But... But... Santa Clause does it all the time!!!

I THINK?
Santa calls ahead and ask everyone to put out the fires and auto pilots on the gas logs?
never been to a Santa stuck in a chimney myself, they usually need assistance when their big butts fall out from heat in that furry suit!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
In one case it was fall and after a while the fireplace that was under the chimney (again a large round open fire type pit in a lounge) kicked on, the guy was screaming at the top of his lungs when we got there (called by the police) and was red as a lobster upon removal!---GriiiiN.
OUCH! I've received my share of second degree burns over the course of my life, so I know exactly how painful that can be. As vindictive as I can be, burning is the sort of pain I wouldn't wish on anyone short of the most abhorrent monsters to walk the Earth, like sex offenders and the like, and even then I'm thinking of death by fire, not slow-roasting. So I honestly feel bad for that guy, a petty thief doesn't deserve that. Awful stuff.

Don't get me wrong, I tend to have some very strong opinions towards perpetrators of violent crimes, including prospective criminals like the human reincarnation of the Cowardly Lion discussed in this thread who was clearly planning on committing a mass shooting of school kids, but petty thieves just haven't quite crossed over the threshold of irredeemable evil in which getting wedged inside of a chimney then roasted alive warrants anything less than a cringe from me. Oh well, hopefully it straightened him out at least.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts