Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
You think that's funny? Try this.. it's an oldie but a goodie.. and, believe it or not, it got good press in the shooting magazines in the UK when it came out. So much so they had to man-up and print apologies in later editions..!!

Season Shot - Ammo with flavor.

Reactions: chefduane

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
You think that's funny? Try this.. it's an oldie but a goodie.. and, believe it or not, it got good press in the shooting magazines in the UK when it came out. So much so they had to man-up and print apologies in later editions..!!

Now Tom! That one is like my Grandpappy told me about HIS Grandpappy who loaded his black-powder shotgun with rock-salt. Why? Because he always shot his game at longer range, so the salt kept the meat from spoiling till Gramps could walk to where it was downed to harvest the meat.

·
Banned
4,206 Posts

Hey! This is right up my alley!! Combines two of my favorite things.. firearms and culinary!! I suppose I could just visit my pantry when I wanted to do reloads!

Reactions: pegasus

·
Registered
4,504 Posts
The things that someone thinks might be good ideas never cease to amaze me.

·
Registered
18,574 Posts
"That's right, Chief........
MV5BZDE1ZTgzZGMtZjk5Yy00MTZmLTliMDQtYTcwNWVlZ.jpg
...it was the old drumstick-on-the-shoe trick again."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts