Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
4 involved and all in custody. Good and one a sex offender to boot. 357 mag to the chest and "Christopher Spencer remains in critical condition" - lucky guy laying on his ass with a big hole in his chest. Sounds like they were pretty aggressive #2 came after the homeowner with the 357 and only took it in the leg. That's not a man or a gun to screw with. Glad the homeowner is safe AND took care of business.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
But these stories wont get equal play. Doesn't fit with the program.

Reactions: Slakev and TXEric

·
Super Moderator
20,013 Posts
DAMN!! Love the way they named that law. We only have a Castle Law called "Stand your ground". To name it the "Make my day" law - - how damn cool is that? And how much cooler was it to actually be invoked? Only thing which would have rounded this out any better would have been if he had used a Smith&Wesson .44 Magnum!!

Reactions: Lance0812

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
DAMN!! Love the way they named that law. We only have a Castle Law called "Stand your ground". To name it the "Make my day" law - - how damn cool is that? And how much cooler was it to actually be invoked? Only thing which would have rounded this out any better would have been if he had used a Smith&Wesson .44 Magnum!!
Actually, though I can't find a reference on the Internet, I believe that the phrase "Make My Day Law" was coined by leftist opponents of the Colorado Castle Doctrine statute. You know, people who don't believe that we have any right to self-defense, much less to defense of our property. Just as they said that concealed handgun licenses would make gunfights in our streets a daily occurrence as in the Hollywood verson of the "Wild West," they said that the Colorado law would turn otherwise mild-mannered citizens into dangerous Dirty Harry wannabes looking for any excuse to shoot some poor misunderstood individual. Sorry.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts