Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after searching for a compact wit a safety all I could find was millenium pro. I do own and like Taurus but I'm not sure how happy I am I went this route.
Thanks

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Well if you're not sure if you're happy then you are probably not happy.
Make you feel good about it...okay----I have a PT145 for over a year now with no issues and I trust my life with it. That should work. :)

·
Moderator Emeritus, with us always.
15,931 Posts
Only had my PT111, since October. It is my only semi auto, and failure free.

Your results may not match, but if not, Taurus can fix the problem.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Im Happy with mine.Only you can resolve that, i hate to say it but its true.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess I had so many choices but the Taurus made the most sense. I love my 24/7 and I hope the millenium will be even better. I'm just question whenever I dish out a few hundred bucks. This is also my first concealed pistol so I'm just hoping I went iin the right direction

·
Administrator
35,632 Posts
I've run 1200 rounds through my PT145, no hiccups, farts, upchucks, anything. Just feeds everything I can think of to put through it. As soon as my CHL comes back, it's my primary carry gun. :)

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
so bugs you got the PT111 pro? i have one put 500rds through it so far im happy to say, no problems as of yet.I thought about the money i spent but you know what you et over it lol

·
Administrator
35,632 Posts
I had a PT111 a few years back, 2nd gen, was totally reliable as well. Had tritium sights too - the front sight screw kept coming loose at the range after a few rounds, but a little loktite fixed that.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I dont question whether the gun will work or not. If theres any issue I'll figure it out in the first 70 rounds or so. I guess I had so many other pistols for concealed carry in mind that I hope I made the right decision going with the Millenium. I had in mind beretta 9000s(mixed reviews), Storm Sub Compact(who knows when available, Ruger 101(Revolver less rds), Kel Tec PF9, Glock 26. I just hope I went the right route. Im not saying its a bad gun, I'm just hoping its right for what I want.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
I guess after you shoot it you will know huh? so what part of Fl you at?

·
Registered
671 Posts
If you don't trust the gun, get rid of it, if you can't carry in confidence you'll have a hard time trusting it and yourself when the time comes to skin it, you don't want any hesitation then.

·
Super Moderator
21,806 Posts
I've never been depressed after buying a gun only after 500 rounds and I can't get it running right then I shrug my shoulder's and sell or trade always an option. I've had good one's and bad ones BUT THERE GUNS NOT WOMENS SHOES. Relax and enjoy it. :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I will I'll feel much better once I pick it up and go shoot it. Hmmm I'm not upset about the buy I just hope it goes for what I want. I was torn between this and a revolver for concealed carry. I'm just saying I hope I went the right route. I own a 24/7 and if it shoots similar I'll be happy.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Bugs, I have both the PT Pro111 & the PT Pro140 and carry one of them all the time. Carry everywhere IWB. These firearms are reliable and DEPENDABLE! Many people trust their lives to them. You can count on these firearms. I guess it just comes down to YOUR OWN gut feelings about the firearm. After all it is you the firearm will be protecting. Just my 2 cents.

·
Super Moderator
21,806 Posts
Start saving for a revolver and in a few months youv'e got both. I've got both and don't really care which one I have on me as long as I got one. Five shots and a speed strip works for a lot of us or speed loader.

·
Registered
671 Posts
45 Forever said:
Start saving for a revolver and in a few months youv'e got both. I've got both and don't really care which one I have on me as long as I got one. Five shots and a speed strip works for a lot of us or speed loader.
+1

·
Registered
522 Posts

1 - 18 of 18 Posts