Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
black only in stock - do not come with dust cover.

Reactions: dbeardslee

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
black only in stock - do not come with dust cover.
That dust cover is important if you want to keep your mags loaded. It applies pressure to the top round, and takes the pressure off the feed lips. Polymer magazines have a reputation for those lips spreading out when left loaded, and the wrong time to find out it has happened is when you go to use the mag. JAT

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Thanks for the information dbeardslee, I noticed that they all are shipping without the dust covers. I ordered 3 yesterday and I think they really are going to ship them. I wonder if you can buy just the covers in a set of 5 or so. I am not as experienced in the AR-15 and take all advise I get. I have only had mine a few months.

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Thanks for the information dbeardslee, I noticed that they all are shipping without the dust covers. I ordered 3 yesterday and I think they really are going to ship them. I wonder if you can buy just the covers in a set of 5 or so. I am not as experienced in the AR-15 and take all advise I get. I have only had mine a few months.
Used to be able to. Course magpul is moving out of Colorado, so they're inventory might be a little low right now. Definitely something you want to add when you can find them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts