Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Administrator
Looks like some kind of creature devouring a piece of metal. Spooky! :D

Registered
Just magnetic field trying to equalize. I play a LOT with magnets. One day you won't be hearing from me, as I will have invented my magnetic power generator, and will move off-grid.

Or I might just feed it back to the power co-op and keep in touch with yall after all.

Registered
Reminds me of something...

Registered
Just magnetic field trying to equalize. I play a LOT with magnets. One day you won't be hearing from me, as I will have invented my magnetic power generator, and will move off-grid.

Or I might just feed it back to the power co-op and keep in touch with yall after all.

Or screw up and get eaten by a huge glob of magnetic putty!

Registered
LOTS of great articles regarding all things magnetic:
K&J Magnetics Blog
there is a list with partial articles in that page, but on the right side there is a much longer list of specific complete articles, very informative.

Registered
That putty is cool!

Registered
I think I dated her once in high school.

Reactions: AOCM.RET

Registered

In Virginia, they just approved the AEP to charge a solar tax to people using solar so I would just keep all my magnetic power for myself.

Banned
Will that consume people? :D:D:D Could come in handy.

Registered
"Business Insider is unavailable"

We broke the server.

Super Moderator
Why do I keep watching that? I want some.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts