Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just called Taurus and they had a fresh delivery of TCP mags! Also, several places out there (Midway, Lees Mags) are stocking the extended mags for the 24/7G2 series. Just received my deliveries! (.40 and 9mm)

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
This is some good news. Maybe some magazines for the 709 will become available soon..

·
Registered
8,801 Posts
This is some good news. Maybe some magazines for the 709 will become available soon..
I certainly hope not - the number of whiny and entertaining post at TA would be cut in half if Slim mags become readily available! LOL

Reactions: Felix

·
Registered
4,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
The Taurus sales rep said to call them the first week of each month, that's when the shipments from Brasil come in.
EDIT: I only asked about the mags I needed :happy2:. Would recommend giving them a call if you have an existing order (or place an order and call back to pester).
Currently, Midway is allowing backorder on 709 mags - which means that they get them in within 30 - 60 days. Anything longer than that and they don't allow backorder

·
Registered
4,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree that there is something not quite right about their backlog system. I only placed my order for mags last month (maybe three weeks ago). When I placed the order, the CSR told me to call back in at the beginning of each month to inquire about availability. I still have 2 each compact 9mm and .40 for the 24/7G2C "on back order", but when I called in, they told me that they did have the TCP >60000 sn variant in stock (so, naturally, I said, "gimme 3!")

You'd think that they'd simply send to the back-order list as stock becomes available.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts