Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which, if any, HKS Magazine Speedloader can be used with the PT111 M/Pro?
Or, for that matter, any other manufacturer that will work with the M/Pro 9mm.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I use the same HKS loaders for most of my 9mm double stack magazine pistols. (works on PT92, 24/7 9mm, EAA Witness 9mm, Beretta Storm CX4 9mm, etc...) Most double stack magazines are roughly the same, so one loader should work on most.

·
Registered
32 Posts
My HKS would work on my Beretta mags but not my Sigma mags. The HKS loader specified for the Sigma did'nt work very well either. Got me an Uplula loader and it works on all mags that I have (9mm and .380). It does cost more but is nice to have one loader that works on all mags I have

·
Registered
10,043 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
The UpLula mag loader is a life saver or should I say thumb and hand saver. Between me and my wife we go through 600-1000 or more rounds in a range trip and I end up loading 90% of that, since I got the UpLula I really enjoy loading and its not the PITA it was before. Here is a video showing how it works

This guy is not a pro either just someone who wanted to show how easy it was with very little practice.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just to let everyone know the HKS loader doesn't work that well on the PT111 magazine. I wish I had seen the disclaimer at the bottom of the page before I ordered it. (* may work on Taurus PT111 with some effort)

·
32,497 Posts
The loader for the Ruger P95 or the ADCO series will work on PT111 magazines. I did get to try the ADCOs at the gun store since the store has fish bowls full of the different types.
Ruger loaders are metal and the ADCOs are plastic.
The Uplula might be the way to go though. Depends on what the budget can handle.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I picked up a cheap universal off of e-bay that works well, when I have the time I'll dig it out and see if it has a name on it (I think it is called the cameleon, but not positive)

When I bought mine there were a couple of listings for it (by the same seller), one was an "auction" with no reserve and the other's were "buy it now"
I won it on the auction for $1 and paid $3 to ship it............

1 - 9 of 9 Posts