Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried searching and checked all the sticky topics and could not find a thread about which Magazines from which models will work with other models. Does anyone have a list compiled or can we start a list using this thread?

I know that the G1 24/7 Pro mags will work with the Millennium Pro in the same caliber. I also know now that the G1 PT111 Pro mags are the same as the G2 PT111 but I am not sure if the PT609 13 round mags will work in the PT111 or not

I am also pretty sure that the 24/7 Pro G1 full size and compacts are the same mags that work in the PT111,140,and 145's.

So maybe someone who is smarter then me and better at the computer stuff could gather all the information from this huge group of knowledgable people and compile a list or maybe put it in an excel file so they can be cross referenced. I guess we could start by gathering the information from people who own the various guns and can tell us for 100% sure what models they know work across platforms.

Ok Ill start with what I know to be true

The PT111 G1 and G2 use the same magazines in either a 12 or 17 round capacity. this mag will also work in the 24/7 Pro G1 9mm.
The PT145 Pro 45acp 10 and 12 round mags will also work in the 24/7 Pro G1 and the 24/7 OSS.
I also know that the 24/7 45 G1 and G2 mags are NOT the same.

Please add to my list or add your own list if you have more and lets get as many listed as we can

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
We had a lengthy thread here about 2 years ago regarding some magazine compatibility.

For example, with only a very minor modification of the plastic base plate, a .40 24/7 COMPACT magazine (which was on sale at Cabela's for as little as $9.99 at the time) fit and functioned perfectly in the PT 640 sold by Academy on their Black Friday sale.

Look at POST #100 and some earlier posts at:
http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/millennium-pro-pistols/58922-academy-pt640-deal-3.html

·
Registered
98 Posts
That would be nice to have a place to go to to find this info. It's crazy that there are so many different mags that fit these guns. Why is that?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts