Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to purchase additional magazines for my 45ACP OSS. What brands of magazines will work in the 24/7 OSS? Where is a good place to purchase them? Thanks.

·
Registered
52 Posts
There may be magazines from other pistols that will work (I just went down that road with my 9mm) but the cost is so close to factory Taurus magazines I decided to go ahead and get ones I knew would work. I ordered mine from MidwayUSA. Here's a link to 24/7 .45 mags:

Taurus Mag Taurus PT-24/7 45 ACP Blue

Hit this link first to save some money on your order:

NewCustomerVat

·
Registered
36,334 Posts
IF you are looking for after market parts, then Taurus is not the brand to go with!
there are basically no after market parts for these guns.
order taurus magazines from a distributor or direct from taurus , any full sized Gen 1 24/7 magazine in the correct caliber will fit the OSS.

Reactions: jwc007

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
There may be magazines from other pistols that will work (I just went down that road with my 9mm) but the cost is so close to factory Taurus magazines I decided to go ahead and get ones I knew would work. I ordered mine from MidwayUSA. Here's a link to 24/7 .45 mags:

Taurus Mag Taurus PT-24/7 45 ACP Blue

Hit this link first to save some money on your order:

NewCustomerVat
Will these fit the 24/7 pro also?

·
Registered
7 Posts
24/7 OSS 45 ACP 12 RD MAGS
Does anyone in this forum have any input on the 24/7 mags with the red follower's ?... 12 rd 45 acp.
I have noticed that the 12 rd mags are popping up on ctd and some other web sites.
Has anyone tried this new batch of mags ?, or are they a new found stash of n.o.s. Mags
thanks for anyone's input.....bopalot

1 - 6 of 6 Posts