Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know people have grinded down the pinky extension from their stock millennium g2 mags but has anyone tried swapping the baseplate with another model(such as the pt92, pt911, pt111, 24/7) that is flush fitting with no pinky extension?

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Why would anyone grind off the pinky extension? Buy a pistol with a flush-fitting magazine!

·
Banned
390 Posts
Going to be a trial and error thing. If you can get to a gun show you can take your magazine and try different manufacturers baseplates to see what will work. Doubt you are going to find what you are looking for. Very little accessories available for G2.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
OK, tried it and NO. You can not interchange the base plates from the PT-111 and the PT 92/99, the Beretta base plates do not fit either. The 92/99 base plates slip over the magazine, the PT-111 base plates slip into the magazine... Taurus' attempt to copy a CZ was wasted on the magazines. :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK, tried it and NO. You can not interchange the base plates from the PT-111 and the PT 92/99, the Beretta base plates do not fit either. The 92/99 base plates slip over the magazine, the PT-111 base plates slip into the magazine... Taurus' attempt to copy a CZ was wasted on the magazines. :)

Thanks for checking. I figured it was a long shot but thought I'd ask

1 - 6 of 6 Posts