Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just got a new 24/7 pro 45acp. I was going to take it to the range today for a test run but it looks like I'm going to get rained out. I was wondering if anybody has figured out an easier way to get the last 2 or 3 rounds loaded into the magazine. I've been able to get 12 rounds in it but it sure is a finger buster. I have mag loaders for a couple of my 9mm but they won't fit the 45acp mag.

·
Moderator Emeritus, with us always.
15,931 Posts
There several thread about the UPLULA. made by Maglula, available from most online site.

Get.
This.
One.
Uplula by Maglula
Watch a video of it in action here. The video shows the Uplula loading 4 different size mags, with 3 different calibers, 49 rounds total in a minute & 1/2. It really is that easy. I use it on my 24/7 and it sure as hell beats hand loading the mags.
You won't regret it.

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Robby said:
There several thread about the UPLULA. made by Maglula, available from most online site.

Get.
This.
One.
Uplula by Maglula
Watch a video of it in action here. The video shows the Uplula loading 4 different size mags, with 3 different calibers, 49 rounds total in a minute & 1/2. It really is that easy. I use it on my 24/7 and it sure as hell beats hand loading the mags.
You won't regret it.
+1 i have one for my 24/7 9mm.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Robby said:
Get.
This.
One.
Uplula by Maglula
You won't regret it.
I couldn't have said it better myself.... :D

·
Super Moderator
22,452 Posts
I have the solid push down kind there cheap and work but. I tried my friends Uplula and what a difference one size fits all. its well worth it. :) +1 for Uplula

·
Administrator
19,183 Posts
I've been using the HKS model 452 with the magazines for my .45 24/7 OSS LS. It is adjustable and easier to use than the nice magazine loader supplied. I also use it for my .45 EAA Witnesses.

·
Super Moderator
22,452 Posts
Seems high at $29 but worth every penny, that is the going rate :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
FightingJoe said:
The next time I go to my shooting range I am grabbing one of these for sure! They have them in stock for 29 bucks, is that a fair price?
I paid $29, I think, too... and in hindsight, I think I'd gladly pay $50!! :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
got the mag loaders in the other day. ya know, if they were able to really get the word out about their product, i don't think they could make enough of them to keep up with the orders. i've been a shooter for nearly 30 years and this is the first i've ever heard of them. this is truely a shooters "must have" item.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.