Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,442 Posts
The only thing I saw that interests me is that Springfield Armory M1A (but I've always been an M1/M14 fan), and maybe the Taurus 692.

For some reason, I don't care for the looks of the trigger on the Spectrum, although it does look like a nice, smooth concealed carry pistol.

Reactions: panfish

·
22,942 Posts
Reintroducing the 856 is good news. Lots of members here want those revolvers. Similarly, the 3" Kimber revolvers will probably find a lot of customers.

I wonder what Spectrum models are shipping, the "original" or the 2.0?

So Remington is trimming their product line. I'm not surprised. I am disappointed, however, that they hired the wrong former Taurus USA CEO. Mark Kresser would have been my pick.

·
Banned
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do like that Kimber Hero with the American Flag on the slide...Which is strange cuz i usually don't like
colors and such on guns

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Things that made me snicker, if not LOL:
- Taurus Spectrum update, they are being shipped in the Taurus Spectrum 2.0 information, after saying the originals had not shipped yet.
- In the 'Final Thoughts' in the 'New Taurus Revolvers' section, the comment of 'grabbing some of the low hanging fruit is a smart - and safe - move'.

It is sad that Taurus is the butt of industry jokes at the SHOT Show 2018. Sadly, they are reaping what they have sowed.

Now, what interested me was the Ruger EC9s. That will be very interesting, IMHO.

·
Administrator
40,247 Posts
Time for some of you to tone down the bashing.

This thread is closed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.