Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
That was awesome! I would love to go there just once, okay I would go there once and never leave. Any of you KY boys been there?

·
Registered
329 Posts
All that firepower, and not a single reported gun-related fatality? I thought machine guns jump off tables and start killing people indiscriminately?

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
high5apparatus said:
All that firepower, and not a single reported gun-related fatality? I thought machine guns jump off tables and start killing people indiscriminately?
They do. Don't you ever watch the news. It happened about six times last week. Not really, just having fun.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
paulrabe78 said:
That was awesome! I would love to go there just once, okay I would go there once and never leave. Any of you KY boys been there?
My son and I hope to go in april! Wife is going to a horse thing, we gonna go watch the night shoot. Yee Haw!!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Pretty WILD Place... never been there... But, it's moving up to the TOP of my list of places I want to go...<:))

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I've been there twice. My first time was in April of last year. It rained all day but that didn't stop the guns. I had a blast. Everytime they opened fire, I got goose bumps.

I also went last fall. It was a lot drier and every bit as fun but a LOT of dust.

Here's some pics I took this past fall.

Slide shows

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
paulrabe78 said:
Nice pics. Did you shoot at all? How many new guns did you come home with?
Dude, I can barely afford to pay attention. Much less the ammo for one of those things. That being said, you can rent a few of the guns on the main line. But it ain't cheap (see attached pic). You can also rent smaller caliber MG's on the lower range (down the hill) at a pretty reasonable price. But the line is forever! If you have your own gun you can rent time on the same range.

There are probable a couple hundred or more tables there with everything you can think of for a machine gun. From pieces to fully operational guns.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have seen that on one of the outdoor shows. I have CRS syndrom {can't remember s--t} so I don't remember which one but it was awsome to watch. I could not go there with a charge card or much cash.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
paulrabe78 said:
Never have but it's my intention to go at least once. I have been to a machine gun shoot years ago on Fort Knox. This was coupled with range fire from Abrams tanks and Apache helicopters. Amazing is an adjective which simply doesn't do it justice.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
lou60 said:
I have seen that on one of the outdoor shows. I have CRS syndrom {can't remember s--t} so I don't remember which one but it was awsome to watch. I could not go there with a charge card or much cash.
The KCR Machine Gun Shoot has been featured on Shooting Gallery and Mail Call (History Channel) and a local (to the area) TV show called Firepower TV. It may have been featured on American Rifleman, Shooting USA or something.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts