Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,697 Posts
Yeah, I'll bet several relatives have come forward. Come to think, I'm going to contact that PD and let them know there's only 6 degrees between me and him. That should be worth at least one pre-'86 AR.

·
Super Moderator
26,970 Posts
Wheres the machine guns????

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Wheres the machine guns????
I was thinking the same thing. I did see a mg42, ppsh and I think a couple of mp40's. At least they reported they were all legally owned. Calling the bomb squad I think is a little overboard, but since we did not see the condition of the reloading area and storage

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
114 guns! Wow! What a huge collection! Come on .......... the guy was a local gun dealer first of all, and secondly I'd bet there are quite a few folks that frequent this forum that own a lot more firearms than that. 33 machine guns? Again, that's not necessarily a whole lot of guns for a Class 3 dealer. Can't the media ever say anything without trying to hype it up and scare as many sheeple as possible?

·
Super Moderator
26,970 Posts
This guy is going to have the biggest family in the world! Including most members of TA.net!

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
Yes, this is a terrible way to find out our favorite Uncle has passed on.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've GOT to be the closest relative, we live just down the Interstate..........:shooter:

Reactions: Noobie1kNoobie

·
Super Moderator
17,717 Posts
He was the second cousin to my step-neighbor in-law. Really. I'll settle for the Garand.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
114 guns! Wow! What a huge collection! Come on .......... the guy was a local gun dealer first of all, and secondly I'd bet there are quite a few folks that frequent this forum that own a lot more firearms than that. 33 machine guns? Again, that's not necessarily a whole lot of guns for a Class 3 dealer. Can't the media ever say anything without trying to hype it up and scare as many sheeple as possible?
Sadly, no, not if they want the ratings.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
114? Heck my gun store I go to he has at last count around 200 or so, but yeah the bomb squad... REALLY?

·
Super Moderator
26,970 Posts
Think you will find the bomb squad is a standard procedure ANY time explosives are found.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts