Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great little site:

Save M855: Protect your 2nd Amendment Rights

Put in your zip - all your reps come up - choose a template, adjust letter as you prefer!

Don't forget to put in your name and city,state before submitting!

Reactions: vaskeet

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
Not necessary, the beast has been brought into the light and is retreating, at least for now.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Not necessary, the beast has been brought into the light and is retreating, at least for now.
Maybe nowhere in the article did batf say that the proposal to ban M855 was not still active they just said that The publication banning it now was in error

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
6,559 Posts
Maybe nowhere in the article did batf say that the proposal to ban M855 was not still active they just said that The publication banning it now was in error
Exactly. They said the paper had a publishing error, namely it was posted before they announced the START of the public comment period, that is required by law.

Don't start warming up the fat lady just yet. They never give up on their agenda. They just regroup and try a different angle.

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
The comment period is still open, so this isn't over yet.

A solution looking for a problem that doesn't exist. Congress needs to cut their funding.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Public Comments To ATF About Ammo Ban

I have tried several times to locate where the public can comment about Obama's latest attack on the Second Amendment, the propose ban on 223/5.56 ammo with no success. Does anyone out there know where to go to comment? None of the links that I have found using google searches work.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
I don't think that the GUV has actively listened to the legal voting citizenry for a good many decades. We've been warned of this, but time and time again, when the tree of liberty begins to wilt, we all look around and think to ourselves, "Eh. It's not so bad yet."

By the time bad arrives, it'll be too late to fix anything.

/DoomNGloom Tuesday

·
Registered
570 Posts
The question is, do they listen?
No we are screwed, Obama is making the final decision on this the ATF is just his tool.

That doesn't mean that I don't think everyone should write or call the ATF or there Congressman I think they should.

Its a matter of principle.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts