Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone upgrade the sights on M85 or ccw? I have seen some pics of fiber optic front sights from Gemini custom. I am waiting on mine to ship to me and checking all options/ accessories. Any other recomended upgrades?

·
Registered
532 Posts
The shotgun shells are in 'The Judge'. The m85 is a .38 spec revolver.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
I'd suggest changing the grips if the factory ones don't agree with you. But try the gun out first to see for sure.

Beyond that, holsters. A pocket holster and possibly a belt holster of some kind. The only other thing would be ammo.

Steelheart

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LedJedi said:
I can't get my mind off this gun... why do I find this so fascinating?

I think it's the shotgun shells through a revolver.
Whats up led jedi? you a taurus fan too?

thanks ST: I have galco ankle glove, desantis nemis and 2 belt holsters for it, all including gun should arrive at the same time. I am itching to shoot it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Need to get the wolf trigger and hammer spring kit, right now mines set at 6.5 lbs for the trigger much easier to shoot, these springs are easy to swap and come at a cheap cost it was less than 15.00 from brownells, love my 85ch in stainless

·
32,527 Posts
Trying out all the different bullet weights and loads are supposed to be half the fun. Expensive, but half the fun.

Since no two guns,even if similar brands, makes or models, shoot to the same point of aim, a lot of experimentation with ammo may become involved. Fixed sights on mass produced arms can vary greatly as to where POI or POA are concerned.

Fortunately my 85CH shoots to same point of aim practically dead on with 158gr. bullets. These are the preferred bullet weight for my defense loads anyway. +P or standard pressure. Slightly lighter weight bullets shoot a little lower.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts