Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you meander over to the 700s forum you will see I posted a successful range report regarding my 709. I was deadly!

The same cannot be said of my poly. I couldn't hit the water falling out of a boat!! I love the feel, design and overall idea of the M85 but it's useless if I can't hit the bad guy... 100 rounds with 10-12 hits :/

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360181326.485912.jpg

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sometimes double action trigger pull takes a little getting use too. Did you shoot all double action, did you fair any better trying single action?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sometimes double action trigger pull takes a little getting use too. Did you shoot all double action, did you fair any better trying single action?
It was hit or miss for sure. When I put her on the table and fired that way I was dead on. It's me I know it. I just have to put in the time!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Get some of those "snap caps" and practice dry firing to develop your "squeeze". Could be your jerking some on double action. It s easy to do. Just like anything else, it takes practice. Good Luck, if you enjoy shooting, you'll get it.
Bill W.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts