Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded for this used 6 1/2' ported SS M44 on Friday ,two weeks ago.I practiced with it on Saturday and it was right on at 25 yards. That Sunday I took this boar at about 35 yards.Dead on head shot! I was using PMC 240 grain Starfire ammo. (all I could find). He wasn't exactly huge, but I just wanted a boar, not a trophy. Frosty

Attachments

·
Registered
740 Posts
Nice porker, where in OK did you get him, if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice porker, where in OK did you get him, if you don't mind me asking?
They have a hunting ranch at Okemah called Black Mountain. They took us out and showed us the area and where the pigs usually were. Had to work for about 2 hours to get close enough for the pistol, but they had plenty of pigs and took great care of us.

·
Registered
740 Posts
They have a hunting ranch at Okemah called Black Mountain. They took us out and showed us the area and where the pigs usually were. Had to work for about 2 hours to get close enough for the pistol, but they had plenty of pigs and took great care of us.
Thank ya sir, may have to check it out

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Looks like You got that Rascal right between the Eyes, nice shootin'!
I have a Model 44 in Blued Steel and have been meaning to take it Hoggin' but haven't had the opportunity yet.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Congrats! One down a few million more to go.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Right between the lookers, nice!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Nice shot!

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Man, that sucker was dead before he hit the ground. Nice shot! (remind me not to tick you off. :D)

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on a successful hunt.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts