32,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,913 Posts

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
Mine, which was sitting in the FF L lockup for months & months awaiting approval by the Maryland State Handgun Board, just went back this week. Since I had yet to take actual possession, S&W is going to send the FF L a replacement. If all goes well with the state, I will be able to take my baby home on or about June 20; I can hardly wait!

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
... or you could carry a Ruger LCPII and have one the of most reliable, easily racked, best selling for a reason, .380's on the market. Just sayin'. ;)

Reactions: FreeInAZ

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
... or you could carry a Ruger LCPII and have one the of most reliable, easily racked, best selling for a reason, .380's on the market. Just sayin'. ;)
For some of us, this is not an either/or situation. It's a " because I want it" type of thing!:)

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Taurus are you reading ...................... this is customer service!!!!!
Taurus doesn't care. They still capture sales on price. They are not out to dominate the world gun market like Glock,
S&W, Beretta, etc.

All the Best,
D. White

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Or it could just be that I've sot my brothers and I just plain don't like it. But to each their own.

·
Registered
12,468 Posts
Mine, which was sitting in the FF L lockup for months & months awaiting approval by the Maryland State Handgun Board, just went back this week. Since I had yet to take actual possession, S&W is going to send the FF L a replacement. If all goes well with the state, I will be able to take my baby home on or about June 20; I can hardly wait!
That's just sad.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
I have handled and taken the 380 EZ apart. It is incredibly easy to rack the slide. Tear down is a cinch; the slide release lever is easily accessible for those of us with petite arthritic thumbs. If it shoots/performs even in an just an OK manner, I think I'll be satisfied.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
How come when S&W have something like this happen where it could mean the difference between life and death in certain situations they receive praise but, elsewhere on the forum, there's a thread on Kel Tec about a range plinker with an issue and they're taking care of it just as handily but it's mostly a gripe-fest that leans on bashing? :rolleyes: :dunno: :theyareontome:

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
No complaints here either way.

They found or were made aware of a problem and they fixed it and are now repairing the ones that got loose. If the process goes smoothly there will be few complaints. If it doesn't, well then you will hear it.

In our case we were aware of the problem before we purchased so how can we gripe to anyone accept ourselves?

·
Registered
36,780 Posts
I have handled and taken the 380 EZ apart. It is incredibly easy to rack the slide. Tear down is a cinch; the slide release lever is easily accessible for those of us with petite arthritic thumbs. If it shoots/performs even in an just an OK manner, I think I'll be satisfied.

having recently shot one and watching a young lady that is new to firearms shoot hers I think you will be VERY pleased with the weapon Miss Sekol.
the trigger is quite nice as well.

·
Premium Member
11,235 Posts
Always room for you and yours here in Texas. We don't have a State Handgun Board.

Reactions: Sekol

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
Always room for you and yours here in Texas. We don't have a State Handgun Board.
Thank you, cjs3! Neither does South Dakota...hopefully our new home in the near future! Can you imagine how tickled this Marylander will be to walk into a lgs in Rapid City,SD and then spy say a lovely old Colt SAA and then actually pay for it and walk out the door with it!:) Oh my, be still my heart!

And olfarhorse: that is so good to hear that you and the gals enjoyed the EZ! Two thumbs up!

·
Registered
708 Posts
"Less susceptible"? So it can still happen? Is that what they're saying?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts