·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see no price so look out.

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Since they're reimported the collectors will turn their nose up them, regardless of whatever condition they're in.

·
Registered
36,790 Posts
I have long wanted one in the original chambering, but for many years now they have been way more expensive than I am willing to pay.
I have thought about getting a clone as basically i just like the look, size and feel of the weapon.

·
Super Moderator
37,244 Posts
I have long wanted one in the original chambering, but for many years now they have been way more expensive than I am willing to pay.
I have thought about getting a clone as basically i just like the look, size and feel of the weapon.
I'm in that group also. I will probably wait until we get a patriot in power and see how many thousands come back from South Korea. An M-14 would work also! I'm looking at spending in the 1,000 to 1,200 range and don't want junk.

·
22,975 Posts
Turning up their noses?

They are all sold out. 100%.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
fun little gun. i sold mine 10 years ago when ammo went up. Its a 10/22 on steroids

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Wow! Pricey. My father paid $70.00 For the one he gave to me. My wifes gun cost $45. Back when her mother bought it for my wife's father.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
91 Posts
looks like these are post war reworks. looks like they have the late rear sight , but no bayo lug. Royal tigers guns were non reworks and many had the flip sights. friend bought one and it looked all original

M1 carbine prices are through the roof these days.

·
Super Moderator
35,365 Posts

I bought a .22 caliber version. It's a Chiappa. Not quite $300 and cheaper to shoot. It's a cool little non serious toy. :D

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow! Pricey. My father paid $70.00 For the one he gave to me. My wifes gun cost $45. Back when her mother bought it for my wife's father.

Sounds like the 60's when $75 could be a months rent.

Reactions: pegasus

·
22,975 Posts
Dang it man, get that gun some steroids.

On second thought, don't. We don't want these evil guns getting roid rage. Who knows what they might do. Then again, it's got nice wood, it's not one of those evil-er "black guns," so maybe it won't be so bad. :rolleyes: 😁

Anyway, 8 June you say? That will make a lot of people happy!

Reactions: whichfinger

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Dang it man, get that gun some steroids.

On second thought, don't. We don't want these evil guns getting roid rage. Who knows what they might do. Then again, it's got nice wood, it's not one of those evil-er "black guns," so maybe it won't be so bad. :rolleyes:

Anyway, 8 June you say? That will make a lot of people happy!
Are all black guns evil? If so my black .38spl is in trouble.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts