Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I became a member in Nov. 2011 and done a little lurking since then, but never 'active'. I started my "T" ownership with the PT709 a few years ago, followed by the 738 (later traded as I got out of the .380 caliber), then bought a PT-92, which I really (I mean really!) like. Within the past 2 weeks, I picked up a PT1911 (when I got rid of 738 and two AMT .380s). This was my first intro to 1911 ownership. It just felt good in the hand. While looking for more mags and ammo for the PT1911, I found a PT145. Got to a range last Friday and let the new kids sing. I still like my 9mms, but the .45 has added a whole new dimension and the PT145 is now my EDC.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!!

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
OK, I became a member in Nov. 2011 and done a little lurking since then, but never 'active'. I started my "T" ownership with the PT709 a few years ago, followed by the 738 (later traded as I got out of the .380 caliber), then bought a PT-92, which I really (I mean really!) like. Within the past 2 weeks, I picked up a PT1911 (when I got rid of 738 and two AMT .380s). This was my first intro to 1911 ownership. It just felt good in the hand. While looking for more mags and ammo for the PT1911, I found a PT145. Got to a range last Friday and let the new kids sing. I still like my 9mms, but the .45 has added a whole new dimension and the PT145 is now my EDC.
Excellent choice if I may say so. I've done some "lurking" myself. I'm glad you decided to join our little group.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from South Tulsa.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Hello from Central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgeable people here.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Hello and welcome from Albuquerque New Mexico!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the welcomes. Looking forward to many hours on the forum.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Administrator
41,031 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico, glad to have you.

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,699 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Blue Yellow Text Photograph Colorfulness
Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome from Southeast Tennessee;;