Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Administrator
I've used these folks several times, and they are good to do business with. Their ability to keep stock has been like everyone else though. Grab it while they got it! :thumb:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Flinger,

You're welcome, you don't know how close I came to buying the 45 Colt ammo.

Registered
I use lucky gunner as well, they are a great company. Just got a box of 1000 9mm delivered yesterday. Their live availability check is very accurate. Order with confidence!

Registered
thanks john, added them to favs list. :thumb:

Registered
I went there to purchase some of their Prvi Partisan .44 Magnum ammo a bit ago but unfortunately it was sold out. I hope they get a reorder in soon, gotta feed the Raging Bull!

Registered
But they have no .22LR :(
Unfortunately, most ammunition suppliers are just about "tapped out" as far as "on-hand" ammo is concerned.

I have used LuckyGunner.com many times over the last several years, and each transaction has been handled smoothly and efficiently. Believe me when I tell you that LuckyGunner is doing everything they can to increase their inventory, but it's going to be a while before any of the suppliers can get their stock replenished to pre-panic levels.

Registered
.22LR seems extremely scarce at the moment, at least around these parts. And I did take note of an auction last night on gunbroker where a 550 round Federal bulk pack was at $60.00 and there was still lot of time left on said auction.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts