Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some lowlife stole my wedding ring at school. Took it off, put it in my glasses case and stashed it in my bag like I always do. The bag is always in a Chefs view but last night was cleaning day and it was out of their sight for a few minutes. In that time some scum went thru the bag and stole the ring and a pen, a highlighter and a few worthless things. If I figure out who I just might be kicked out of school, cause it won't be pretty.

Sarge

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
That just sucks! :mad:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
That's messed up! I would be pretty angry if someone stole my wedding ring! The upside though is that maybe it's time for a fancy upgrade....

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry dude. A shame. What about a little fanny pack?
Not permitted. I was just getting ready to get a small cheap chain to wear it on my neck too.

Sarge

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that Sarge! I hope whoever stole it doesn't slip and fall in the kitchen someday.....

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Notify all the pawn shops in town .. and the police

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
I have learned that people will steal ANYTHING. I have had sweaty socks and shorts stolen that I hung out to dry on a hanger just so that I could at least let the sweat from PT drain while I was in the shower. I come out to get into uniform and bam, they are gone. Not in the trash can, not hidden from some dumb game, stolen.

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
I have learned that people will steal ANYTHING. I have had sweaty socks and shorts stolen that I hung out to dry on a hanger just so that I could at least let the sweat from PT drain while I was in the shower. I come out to get into uniform and bam, they are gone. Not in the trash can, not hidden from some dumb game, stolen.
Now thats one sick ____.... sweaty PT cloths... :eek:

·
Super Moderator
21,453 Posts
I know your pain I have had one stolen by a babysitters boyfriend. The cops said there was nothing they can do.

·
Registered
202 Posts
There's not much worse than a G-- D--- thief. Sorry to hear of your loss.

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Sorry to hear that Sarge. I can`t stand people with sticky fingers. Years ago my stepson and his buddy stole two rings from my wife, his biological mom, and gave them to their girl friends. My wife seen her rings on the girls fingers and told the boys if she didn`t get her rings back then and there she was calling me home from work to take the rings back. Needless to say, she got the rings back! Hope you get your stuff back!

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
Any chance there are cameras showing the area or at least who went int the area. Might be worth asking at the school. People do not realize how often they are caught on tape because not all cameras are in plain sight.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Money or pens etc is a pain but a wedding ring is worth a heck of a lot more than its monetary value.

Hope you get a lead on the a$$ wipe.

·
Banned
5,006 Posts
I just don't understand thieves, anyway - especially in a country as rich as this one. Why steal when there's so much stuff that's inexpensive in American society today.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts