Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,956 Posts
Well I reckon that you could just stop by on the way to the range and help me shovel some of this snow then I can go with you.....

Dozer.gif

·
Administrator
35,116 Posts
I'm hoping to finish reloading my first 100 rounds of 45acp this week, then I'll be looking to go shootin' too. :shooter:

Even a cloudy or rainy day shooting is better than a great day at work. :)

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
HUnh! Sob, sob! It's raining and I can't go.

·
Super Moderator
34,949 Posts
Raining? The shooting area has a cover, ya know. :D Yeah, little hard core for me, too, but I have an indoor range down the street if I wanna shoot. :D

ACP or Colt? There's more'n one .45, the toy and the real thing the good colonel made famous. :D

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
acp. in the Springfield Armory Mil Spec with the Chip McCormick trigger. Like I'll ever be good enough to know what this lightweight trigger does :) But that's what it came with and it looks nice, so who am I to complain.
The ONLY time that gun has jammed or ftf'd was on a box of 50 TulAmmo. Otherwise, never.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Any day a person gets to go shooting, I call that a day well spent. Hope to do that again shortly myself with the temps warming up. :)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Every day is a lovely day for some .45 work. One of life's great tragedies is that other things get in the way on most days.

Reactions: jwc007

·
Registered
597 Posts
Every day is a lovely day for some .45 work. One of life's great tragedies is that other things get in the way on most days.
Ain't that the truth!

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
I am hoping for more opportunities to go shooting in 2012.

·
Registered
40 Posts
It was a lovely day for some .45 work for me today,too. A little cold here,but you go out when you can. I had to try those new grips from raasco. Much more comfy than the stock grips imo.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts