Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took my brand new PT92 out yesterday and have to say I am definitely impressed and satisfied. It is my favorite firearm out of the small collection I have. Put 200 rounds through it flawlessly, absolutely no problems. Very accurate, from 15-20 yards i destroyed the center mass of the target. I am a very pleased first time Taurus owner, will definitely be buying more Taurus firearms in the future.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Congrats, the PT92/99 series are very fine firearms. I have really enjoyed mine over the years and at over 10000 rounds it still performs flawlessly.

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Welcome from the Alamo!

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
617 Posts
Welcome from PA and also love my pt99 AFS..

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
Congrats, they pretty much eat any thing you feed them.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Thanks for sharing your initial outing with your new PT92 with us.

Somehow, I just knew that Leejack would be the first one to jump on the bandwagon and "LIKE" your post.

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Welcome aboard from the Gunshine State. And welcome to the world of the PT-92. Like I tell all the new 92 owners, you'll find that they have one problem...They are always hungry. Feed me, feed me, clean me, feed me. It never ends.
Stay Safe, Shoot often.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Welcome aboard! Enjoy!

PT92AFa.jpg

·
Registered
78 Posts
To add, today was a clean my guns day and I pulled out my every day carry P3AT, my wifes CC380, my AFS92, and my AR15. I haven't fired any of them since all the crazy crap started back at election time so it was a quick job to clean them. Not only is the 92 awesome to shoot and one of the best looking weapons around it is also so dang easy to break down and clean. I wish everything was this nice. They need to make a mini version in 380...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes I love how easy it tears down for cleaning, my other main handgun is a Rock Island 1911, and i wish it was as easy as the pt92!

·
Registered
12 Posts
The PT92 was my first handgun several years ago, I had never had a single issue with it. Always a blast to shoot, and it is my 14 year old's favorite handgun to shoot.

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
I call mine Special Favorite. Glad you are enjoying yours and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Love my PT92 great range fun gun and hd gun! Smooth trigger, accurate, reliable and minimal recoil can't ask for anything more. Well maybe more ammo!

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Congratulations on the acquisition of a wonderful firearm, my PT92 is my favorite handgun.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I was talked into purchasing my PT92 by the salesman at a LGS. I was very skeptical of the Taurus brand. Nevertheless, I took his word that it was a great shooting gun. I went back after a few trips to the range and thanked the salesman. He sold me a great gun at a good price. I am still laughing a friend of mind that just spent $1000 on a Sig. I've shot about 700 rounds with no failures. You've made a good purchase.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts