Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this on my way to work this morning. I thought maybe they were headed down the road, but they turned in the front gate. Ugh!

hip.jpg

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
I wonder what their views on the environment are? :D

·
10,379 Posts
Wow, wonder if they had to change their vehicle title listing under "Color" to "bumper sticker"

·
Supporting SuperModerator
14,883 Posts
Looks like you need to check their Texas citizenship.

Reactions: Texheim and ISSMER

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
People like this normally do not have their own opinions on anything, that is why they use others in the form of bumper stickers.;)

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like you need to check their Texas citizenship.
I don't know...we have a lot of hippies and hipsters in Austin. I think think their GPS just lead them astray the last time they moved.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
tree hugging dirt worshipper, eARTh, and support LOCAL business stickers..... on a TOYOTA? 4 RUNNER? Toyota; hardly what I would classify as a "local business" or "environmentally friendly"....

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
I have owned several cars over the years, from beaters to brand new, I have never felt the need to put a bumpers sticker on any of them. I have had signs in my windows before, but nothing difficult to remove like a bumper sticker.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Autoadhesiphilia- the addiction to putting bumper stickers all over your car.

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Where did the Obama / Biden sticker go
or the Wendy Davis sticker?

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Autoadhesiphilia- the addiction to putting bumper stickers all over your car.
Darn it. I learned something. Now I must go home and I am not done shoveling yet.

Reactions: Wolf1477

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
I have owned several cars over the years, from beaters to brand new, I have never felt the need to put a bumpers sticker on any of them. I have had signs in my windows before, but nothing difficult to remove like a bumper sticker.
I put mine on my spare tire cover. My daughter bitches at me because I would never allow bumper stickers on her (our vehicles) when she was growing up.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
When I bought my F150, told salesman no Dealer Sticker anywhere and no Dealer License Frame - went to pick it up and they had put a decal on the tailgate. Told them either take it off or give me another $2000 off for advertising - they took it off. LOL

·
Administrator
39,504 Posts
Transplants. Not real Texans.

Reactions: Texheim

·
Registered
12,468 Posts
I have no bumper stickers but I do have a Taurus window cling because I'm a fanboy and one that says that I'm a veteran just on the off chance that the cop that may pull me over is a veteran too.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I'm not much for a bunch of stickers on my vehicles, but I like this one, and it seems to upset the Libs and hippies....

Reactions: Texheim and ISSMER

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
This is rear bumper on my Blazer - I watch the rear view mirror at stop lights - liberal heads implode - conservative heads explode. It's fun to watch either get that WTF expression when it dawns on them.
Note: ACA decal is not about Obamacare - it's Armed Citizens Alliance. LOL

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts