Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know where I can purchase a new spur for a Model 85 (85B2CH)? I looked for hours online and couldn't find any sources. It is a 2015 model with a removable hammer spur. (Convertible Hammer).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
While searching online, I had Taurus in the background while waiting for support. Never got through to them after several attempts. It's probably the first item that I've ever had problems finding in the age of the internet!!

·
32,704 Posts
I use the CHAT box and then let them decide whether a call is needed or can be completed by CHAT. What phone number or method of communication did you use with them? Customer Care Call Center, Monday - Friday 9 AM to 9 PM 1-800-327-3776 is the toll free number to Taurus USA.

If you go to www.taurususa.com, the site, in the lower right hand corner has the phone number and blue "Chat with us" tab.

·
32,704 Posts
You're welcome. I've never had a failure doing things this way. I just have a conversation about magazines for a TH-9 pistol. They don't have them but the person who came online was Johnny on the Spot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts