Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
10,379 Posts
Oh, sure, now that I'm back from vacation and broke as a joke....NOW they release it.:D

·
Registered
49 Posts
The listing image for the NY seller shows that he actually has it in stock. The FL one is using a stock photo so may not be in his inventory yet.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Reactions: sweatyk

·
Registered
29,765 Posts
I will keep looking for them locally. If they are priced right I would love to get one.

On a side note, the seller from New York had a photo of one with the warning sticker on the laser. I found that kind of funny... if someone was pointing one at me, i would not be worried about the laser... :D Thats definitely a lawyer sticker! :D

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
I will keep looking for them locally. If they are priced right I would love to get one.

On a side note, the seller from New York had a photo of one with the warning sticker on the laser. I found that kind of funny... if someone was pointing one at me, i would not be worried about the laser... :D Thats definitely a lawyer sticker! :D
Yeah, most gun lasers have that silly sticker on there. Had one idiot here in town, who mounted a laser on his pistol, and decided the best way to check the brightness was to shine it on his hand..... DL man accidentally shoots self in the hand | Detroit Lakes Online

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I think they look too much like electric razors...I'm just waiting to hear about some guy with a hangover unintentionally shooting his ear off...
Instead of glock leg syndrome it will be taurus ear syndrome.

·
Super Moderator
40,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was hoping to bring one to Sand Lake as well, now that it is past I may not be as quick to jump on one. I emailed my FFL earlier today to see if any of his distributors have them yet.

·
Super Moderator
40,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My FFL got back with me, none of the distributors he uses has any in stock yet.

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
I'd like to see one, but if those GB prices are indicative of the retail price then I'll pass.

·
Super Moderator
40,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Those are crazy prices. I'll pass at that price.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
I love my TCP so much that it's hard for me to get too excited about this one. But I'd take one as a gift!

·
Registered
149 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts