Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,472 Posts
I look forward to seeing, "the rest of the story".

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Oh for cryin' out loud.

Just show me the gun.

Buncha drama queens.

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
Wonder how long we'll really have to wait.

·
Registered
536 Posts
So........another Plastic semi-auto to compete with their own G2C/G2S and TH pistolas? Given the context of the video, maybe this one is competition grade? Would like to know what they are thinking here.......

·
Registered
4,046 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Meh, I have no interest in competitive shooting, and even if I did, I would be leary of choosing a Taurus as my competition gun of choice, especially considering the ongoing situation with the Taurus Spectrum 380.

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Given the recent Spectrum roll-out fiasco and historically inconsistent customer service, I will politely say "wait and see". New location, fresh start? Or, same old, same old.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
I'll wait until I see, hear, and smell a unicorn fart.
Then again, I really could not give a hoot about something new from Taurus. See Spectrum and 692 for details.

·
Super Moderator
35,466 Posts
I still kinda have the hots for a .45 caliber Springfield Armory XDe, but I'd like a little more firepower. I'd jump on a hammer fired, decocker compact carry Taurus in .45ACP. I think I'd let it be out a little while to be proven, but I guess I shouldn't procrastinate TOO long or Taurus will yank it off the market. :rolleyes:

Reactions: BigBlue

·
Registered
24,960 Posts
My guess is a TH with some nice sights. I can't see Taurus doing anything with their triggers.
Otherwise another plastic, striker fired pistol.

·
Super Moderator
20,062 Posts
I still kinda have the hots for a .45 caliber Springfield Armory XDe, but I'd like a little more firepower. I'd jump on a hammer fired, decocker compact carry Taurus in .45ACP. I think I'd let it be out a little while to be proven, but I guess I shouldn't procrastinate TOO long or Taurus will yank it off the market. :rolleyes:
Have you looked at the Taurus 800 series?

·
32,737 Posts
I did find this. Pistola TS9 - Pistolas - Taurus Armas TS9 Pistol

Robust, reliable, safe and easy operation. Has action system with firing pin released-striker, with the exclusive double lock security system to trigger (trigger lock and lock manual), firing pin lock and lock,
which allies the firing mechanism and innovative design, ensure the practicality of ready jobs and ease of maintenance.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts