Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one of the rare Springfield XD -40's that came with extra XD Gear a few years back. I am looking to trade or sell it out right to buy a more concealable semi-auto like the PT740. Just not sure of the retail value on my Sringfield as it was made during one of the odd years when Springfield offered the extra XD Gear. It included the cleaning brush, gun lock, two high capacity 12 round clips, double clip holster, speed loader and the pikatine rail mounted light. The gun is just wonderful to shoot with several hundred rounds down the barrel but too damn big to carry concealed. Am I just crazy for trading it or should I ask for a trade and cash? The barrel is well worn in but not damaged by anymeans. It is something I am considering but not desperate for cash so I do not want to sell myself short! Any thoughts and inquiries are welcome!

·
32,577 Posts
You're supposed to have 25 posts in the regular forums here before anyone can sell any firearm.

Quote from the site guidelines:
- Upon achieving 25 qualifying posts you will then see a new section appear called Firearm Sales. This is the only place a member may list a firearm or firearm related items for sale.

When you get 25 posts then think about selling the gun.

This thread is locked.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.