Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm brand new here and I just picked up my PT92 AF yesterday. I have had many reliable Taurus products in the past, and I think my new addition is going to be more of the same. I am looking for recommendations on an all leather OWB holster or shoulder rig for my new PT92. I am also interested in changing out the grips and would like to see what you guys have thrown on there!

·
Registered
160 Posts
picmix-2802013-112622.jpeg

I love my pachmayrs. Super comfi. Was worried about the finger grooves as in my experience they either work really well or not at all but with a bit of manipulation downwards, creating more space for top finger to trigger guard, they sit awesome. My shoulder rig isn't leather but Flyye cordura. Super comfortable and well made. I have a variety of holsters for what the occation requires. By us the hard part is that by law your weapon must be consealed, so that's why the variety

·
Administrator
18,190 Posts
Barsony Leather on ebay has a few you might like. Have a vertical shoulder rig from them and it's been good.

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
I have a Biancchi Minimalist leather holster which I can use for 4 of my 6 pistols. It handles my 1911, PT-945, PT-92 (with rail but no accesories), and Radom P-64 with no problems other than having to carry the P-64 cocked and unlocked to keep the dummy strap in place.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
View attachment 47640

I love my pachmayrs. Super comfi. Was worried about the finger grooves as in my experience they either work really well or not at all but with a bit of manipulation downwards, creating more space for top finger to trigger guard, they sit awesome. My shoulder rig isn't leather but Flyye cordura. Super comfortable and well made. I have a variety of holsters for what the occation requires. By us the hard part is that by law your weapon must be consealed, so that's why the variety
I took a look at those and they look really comfortable! I wish they made wood grain sides with the rubber backstrap and front with molded finger slots. I am hoping that the new open carry law passes in texas so that I wont have to worry about printing.

Barsony Leather on ebay has a few you might like. Have a vertical shoulder rig from them and it's been good.
Awesome, I will check them out.

Jackson Leatherworks. Jackson LeatherWork, LLC awesome , reasonable and fairly quick.

OWB :: Jackson LeatherWork, LLC I bought 2 black leather holsters and I love them. Very high quality at a more than reasonable price.
I took a look at their site, I am assuming (and I know its stupid, but ive never owned this style of pistol before) that the Baretta model fits the Taurus as well?

I have a Biancchi Minimalist leather holster which I can use for 4 of my 6 pistols. It handles my 1911, PT-945, PT-92 (with rail but no accesories), and Radom P-64 with no problems other than having to carry the P-64 cocked and unlocked to keep the dummy strap in place.
I will check them out. I dont plan on having any rail accessories, so space for them shouldnt be an issue.

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
Lots of knowledgeable troops were using Rugged Leather holsters in Iraq.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts