Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I am a new member here but have had many handguns from an original pt-111 (non pro), an ultralite stainless 38 which is my main carry, and just bought my girlfriend a pt-22.

the problem is that i was letting my uncle see the pt-22 because he is a gun nut and he dropped it on the pavement. I havent even given it to my girlfriend yet. a decent chunk came out of the factory wood grip and i want to replace it ASAP but there are no parts available online.

is anyone selling PT-22 or 25 wood grips? I prefer the factory ones and cannot find them anywhere. thank you!

-Nick

·
Registered
8,801 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unfortunately, those 2 places are only aftermarket without the logo. I made the mistake of sending her a picture so I think she might notice different grips. Thank you for your suggestions though. I'm probably going to order from Taurus if I buy myself a pt22. Those rosewood look nice

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
Wife has a PT22 with the rose wood grip's, i need to get some locktite for the screw's they loosen around 50 rds.

·
Registered
12,088 Posts
Don't know about grips, but

Welcome to the forum and the Taurus family from NJ !

·
32,658 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
here's the one I just bought my bride, her Bersa 380CC is getting to be too much for her arthritis :

1 - 9 of 9 Posts