Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this forum and just bought a used PT24/7 PRO DS .40cal from a friend. Well I am wanting to replace the sights on the gun but don't know what type to put on. What are some recommendations from people that have replaced their sights? I am wanting a set that will work good at night also.

·
Administrator
18,180 Posts
I am new to this forum and just bought a used PT24/7 PRO DS .40cal from a friend. Well I am wanting to replace the sights on the gun but don't know what type to put on. What are some recommendations from people that have replaced their sights? I am wanting a set that will work good at night also.
Hmmm? Yet another Sight thread. Remember, the Search Function is your friend! ;)

Early to 24/7 Pro Pistols use the same sights as the Taurus Millenium Series. 24/7 Pro DS models use the 24/7 OSS sights, as there were substantial changes to the Rear Dovetail.

Novaks has both Fiber Optic and Tritium Night Sights for the 24/7 Pro DS/24/7 OSS Pistols:
TAURUS 24/7-OSS

Also, if you have a 24/7 Pro DS or 24/7 OSS, the Rear Sight retains the Automatic Firing Pin Lock, so great care is required in changing them, lest these parts launch themselves into "Never-to-be-Found-land. (Learned this the hard way!)

·
Registered
36,780 Posts
I believe that both Hi-Viz (fiber optic only) and Dawson precision offer both Fiber optic and tritium sights for the 24/7 D/S.
as JWC mentioned just be sure and get the ones for the D/S.

·
Registered
8 Posts
can i plz get a the web site where i can view and purchase the sights. i am also looking sights for my g2 24/7 9mm. nite sights if possible

·
Administrator
18,180 Posts
can i plz get a the web site where i can view and purchase the sights.
Hmmm? Did you by chance, actually read my post? :rolleyes:

Novaks has both Fiber Optic and Tritium Night Sights for the 24/7 Pro DS/24/7 OSS Pistols:
TAURUS 24/7-OSS
The colored "TAURUS 24/7-OSS" lettering contains a link. Can't help you on the G2 Sights, but if you look through enough threads you probably will find something.

Reactions: rodfair
1 - 5 of 5 Posts